Kitchen Sink

Radius R0 refers to the Zero radius of the sink i.e. precisely rectangular, with sharp 90 degree corners and perfectly straight edges, in contrast to conventional gentle curves and sloped sides. Equipped with thick rubber dampening pads & anti condensation coating, which dampens sound & Help reduce condensation. The straight, simple lines align with the kitchen décor, and tend to give a more sophisticated appearance.

Olivia Series

Double drawn sinks are sinks with rounded corner & smooth decline to waste hole, these are the most widely used sinks in contemporary kitchens. Kaff double drawn sinks are made of premium 304 stainless steel & have a satin finish. Equipped with sound cancellation pads for noise reduction and anti –condensation coating for durability, this becomes a must have in your kitchen.

Discover more >

Casso Series

If you want longevity and durability combined with a sleek modern style, look no further than a KAFF granite/Quartz sink. Usually a composition of 75% granite, which the remaining 25% of the mixture consists of high quality resins, ensuring heat resistance, shock resistance, resistance to chemicals & antibacterial protection. Its smooth rock surface makes it practically impenetrable to any wear and tear of day to day living. Kaff Granite/Quartz sink will add class regardless of the style of your kitchen.

Carra Series

Kaff a leader in kitchen appliances industry, features a stylish black stainless steel sink, black has always held a sacred place in design, the black finish looks elegant & blends well with the plush décor. This unique black coating also softens the sound made from utensils hitting against the sink surfaces. The right sink can be a focal point in your kitchen, so if you want to make a real style statement , a black kitchen sink is the way to do it.